Yes, the Trinity Episcopal Cathedral’s Daughters of the Holy Cross have been putting on the ritz for 70 years!
Over three generations of Trinity women and friends have baked and cooked, canned and pickled, stitched and knitted, crafted, gardened, and collected items to sell at the Bazaar all to raise funds for Columbia service organizations.
We’re pretty excited about celebrating and hope you’ll join us!
You may not know that the Bazaar is a big job for a big cause.
Virtually all of the funds raised go to service nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations in the Columbia area.
This year’s Trinity Bazaar Grant Recipients are:
- Alala – To help post-surgical cancer patients stay in the continuum of care.
- Jump Start Ministries – To help fund a 42-week prison life skills program.
- SisterCare – To help fund an early intervention counseling program for women leaving violent relationships.
- Toby’s Place – To provide funds for furniture for children’s rooms.
- Transitions – To help fund a Youth Program for young people aged 18-24 who are living in the Transitions Homeless Shelter.
Find more information about the grants and our recipients over the years here.
Sounds great, right?! We wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to be part of it.
We welcome donations of time, talent, goods, and services! Do you:
- cook, bake, sew, knit, craft, make jewelry, garden, paint, build, play music?
- have gently used clothing, furniture, and other household items that need a new home?
- have a business with goods or services you’d like to donate to the Silent Auction or the Fine Threads, Gardening, or any other Booth?
- Are you a crafting vendor who needs a launchpad for your business? You might be a good fit for Artisan Alley.
Keep an eye on our website and social media for news about preparations, pre-sales, events and workshops. Make it easy by signing up to receive email notifications below.