Saturday, November 13 from 9am – 2pm
Same great time, same great place: Saturday, November 13 from 9am – 2pm at Trinity Cathedral, located at 1100 SUMTER STREET, Columbia, SC.
And same great fun!
We are live and back in action this year with your favorite booths and activities. You’ll find:
- Homemade Delectables: baked goods, frozen foods, and pickles, preserves, and relishes.
- Handcrafted Beauties: think fine art, crafts, handiwork.
- Plants and Decorative Items: for home and garden.
- New and Gently-Used: furniture, household decor, clothing, and other ‘trinkets and treasures’.
- One of Columbia’s only remaining used book sales.
- A Children’s Carnival featuring games, slides, and pony-rides.
- A Bazaar Cafe and Stage for lunchtime treats and entertainments.
- A chance to get to know each of the grantee organizations.
Where do the funds raised go?
All funds raised by this year’s Trinity Bazaar will be divided into four grants going to:
- The Therapy Place
- The Free Medical Clinic
- The Salvation Army of the Midlands
- The Dyslexia Resource Center
- The Hive Community Circle
Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
1100 Sumter Street
Columbia, SC 20201